How To Recover Forgot Password of AOL or AIM Mail: This is one of the frequent problems in the recent times. Since we have a number of accounts in a number of mediums, it is really a difficult task to remember all the passwords. In another case, if you fail to open AOL or AIM Mail frequently, there are some chances of forgetting your AOL Account Password. Most of them who face this problem tend to panic while some other will leave that account. Furthermore, they will start a new Account with AOL or AIM Mail. Since you are here, you are looking to know how to recover lost AOL Password. For people like you, we have provided the complete process to recover your password. Furthermore, you can check below to know all the steps.
How To Recover Forgot Password of AOL or AIM Mail: First, you have to make sure that you have the below requirements to recover your lost AOL Password.
Requirements To Recover Forgot Password of AOL or AIM Mail:
- AOL or AIM Account Username
- Wifi Connection or Internet Connection
- Laptop or PC or Tablet or Smartphone
Steps To Recover Forgot Password of AOL or AIM Mail:
- As the first step in this process of recovering Forgot Password, you have to turn on your internet connection or wifi connection.
- After that, you have to select any device among Laptop or PC or Tablet or Smartphone.
- Now, go to the web browser from any of the above devices.
- Next, you have to enter the web address of AOL or AIM Mail Address.
- After that, you have to find the Login options of AOL Mail or AIM Mail.
- Next, you have to click on the Forgot Password which is just below the login option.
- Now you have to enter the alternate email address that you have entered while signing up.
- After that, you have to click on get new password option.
- With that, you will get a new password to your email address.
You can use that password to login to your AOL or AIM Mail. Hope that this guide has helped you in recovering your lost password.