How to Unsend a Message in AIM Mail or AOL Mail: AOL Mail is one of the famous webmail services in the world. Though many of them don’t know as Gmail or Yahoo, people who know it uses the most. This is because of the features that it offers to its users. This is one of the pioneering Free Webmail services in the world. After this service, many have come which are ruling the webmail services. But you can never write off this AOL Webmail service. I have mentioned already that this webmail service offers a number of features. One such feature is to Unsend a Message in AOL Mail or AIM Mail.
Unsend a Message in AOL Mail or AIM Mail:
It is impossible to Unsend any email once you click on the option Send. It is even more not possible to remove an email from the recipient inbox. But here comes the magic of AOL Mail or AIM Mail. This is bringing such option which is very helpful. This feature is very helpful when you send an email to a wrong person. You can remove that email from the recipient inbox. But the only condition to use this process is that the recipient should also use AOL Mail or AIM Mail. Since you are reading this, you are hearing to know the process to Unsend An Email in AOL Mail or AIM Mail. Please Check below for Furthermore steps to Unsend Emails.
Requirements To Unsend An Email in AOL Mail or AIM Mail:
- AOL or AIM Account Username
- AOL or AIM Account Password
- Internet Connection or Wifi Connection
- Smartphone or Tablet or Laptop or PC
Steps To Unsend An Email in AOL Mail or AIM Mail:
- First, you have to open any web browser for this process of Unsending Emails on AOL Mail.
- Next, enter the AOL Webmail address in the search tool box and click on search.
- Now go to the AOL or AIM Mail.
- Furthermore, you have to log in with your AOL Account Username and Password.
- Next, you have to go to the “Sent” Option in your AOL Mail or AIM Mail.
- After that, you have to check the box which is in front of the message which you want to Unsend. With the same option, you can check multiple messages.
- Now after selecting the messages or emails, you have to select the Unsend option.
- After that, you have to confirm the emails and click on Unsend with which the messages will be Unsend from the recipient.
- Unsending Emails is currently not available in AOL Mail or AIM Mail.
- You can Unsend Emails only if the recipient does not open it.
- You can Unsend Emails only from the recipients whose email addresses end with “@aim.com” or “@aol.com”.
Hope that above process of Unsending Emails with the help of AOL Mail or AIM Mail is helpful. If you feel that the guide of How to Unsend a Message in AIM Mail or AOL Mail is helpful, then you can share with your friends.